Dear Light Group,
United Research was founded with the objective of achieving world peace through prayer. Jim Goure had been working for the federal government in Washington, D.C., and the consensus of many people at that time (the late 1960s) was that we were headed for World War III. Jim felt that his role in government allowed him to perform only a small, small role in promoting peace. But he knew that prayer worked and that he wanted to dedicate his life to prayer for world peace. That drove him to find the remote spot in North Carolina where the Light Center now exists, so that he could focus on prayers for peace.
I would like us to return to this mission of world peace this Saturday. There is a situation in the part of the world where I live, Asia, that begs for our prayerful attention. President Obama reportedly told then president elect Trump that North Korea would be his toughest challenge. North Korea has been advancing its nuclear capabilities, and the expectation is that it soon will have the ability to put a nuclear warhead on an intercontinental missile that could reach the western portion of the continental United States. Recently, North Korea has threatened countries–Japan and South Korea–with which the United States has defense treaties and which North Korea could easily reach with the weapons it currently has.
There is a sense among many in our government that North Korea has cheated on every previous diplomatic agreement and that it would be fruitless to try again. President Trump has sent mixed signals. He has said he would be “honored” to meet with the head of North Korea, Kim Jong Un. He has also said that the United States might become involved in a “major, major conflict” with North Korea.
If there were to be a military conflict between the U.S. and North Korea, it could become a nightmare. North Korea has nuclear weapons, and although it does not currently have the ability to reach the United States with those weapons, it could and probably would try to detonate them over South Korea and Japan. Even if nuclear weapons were not used, Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a mere 35 miles from the border with North Korea. The North has an abundance of weapons that could easily reach the Seoul. About 10 million people live in Seoul.
Let us turn to prayers this Saturday, that there may be a peaceful outcome to this situation. You might want to experiment with prayers such as these:
- The Creator fills Kim Jong Un and the other leaders of North Korea with Peace. These leaders are filled and surrounded with Divine Peace. Their consciousness is changed to Light. I see the Christ in these leaders.
- The Creator fills Donald Trump and the other leaders of the United States with Peace. These leaders are filled and surrounded with Divine Peace. Their consciousness is changed to Light. I see the Christ in these leaders.
- The Creator fills Xi Jin Ping and the other leaders of China with Peace. These leaders are filled and surrounded with Divine Peace. Their consciousness is changed to Light. I see the Christ in these leaders.
- The Creator fills the leaders of Japan and South Korea with Peace. These leaders are filled and surrounded with Divine Peace. Their consciousness is changed to Light. I see the Christ in these leaders.
- Earth releases all of its past to the Light. Earth releases its consciousness of war to the Light. The Creator changes the vibrations of war to Light. The war consciousness of Earth is changed to Light.
- The Creator changes the war consciousness of Earth to Light and Love and Peace. The Creator changes the consciousness of war, fear, dying, killing, and being killed to Light, Love, Peace, and Joy. The Creator replaces the war consciousness around Earth and in all the peoples of Earth with Peace. The Creator creates Peace in every atom, every cell, every gene, and every kingdom that exists on planet earth.
Love and Light,