Dear Light Group,
One of the more unlikely attributes of the Divine mentioned by Jim Goure is Rest. Light, Love, Truth, Spirit, Peace, Joy, Beauty–yes, those seem like Divine attributes. But Rest?
The Bible tells us that God rested on the seventh day of creation, so presumably what was good enough for God is good enough for God’s creation.
But Jim gave additional meaning to Rest: “Jesus put it another way when he said that only through prayer and fasting can you heal. What he meant was to fast or Rest from all negatives so that they no longer exist in your consciousness. You Rest so that the Creative Force can manifest perfectly through you. You Rest all the negative aspects so that they do not disturb the flow of Life from the Creator within. You Rest all aspects of wrongness, of fear, of negatives. You Rest from all that so the Creative Life Force is increased with Good. And everyone will see your work then, and everyone will eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life. There will be an infinite supply. The fruit will always be new and will always be present because you are giving out this Creative Life Force in all these fruits.”
To be this Rest-filled Tree of Life, you might want to try prayers such as:
- I create Life. I create Joy. I create Beauty. I create Peace.
- I create Rest and Peace in my heart. I create Rest and Peace in my mind. I create Rest and Peace in my body. I create Rest and Peace in my astral body. I create Rest and Peace in my soul.
- I am Rest and Peace.
- I create Rest. I create Rest in the hearts of my fellow humans, so that they, too, can Rest and find Peace.
- I create Rest in the plant, animal, and mineral kingdoms, that all of Earth may know Rest and Peace.
- I create Rest in the astral dimension, that all astral beings may know Rest and Peace.
- I create Rest and Peace in all of Creation. All of Creation is at Rest and Peace.
Love and Light,